Friday, April 11, 2014

#FlashbackFriday - Kiss From Chris Hemsworth


'Kiss From Chris' - 2004


In 2004 I had the pleasure of becoming the Telethon Child for Perth, Western Australia. 

Each year, personalities from the Seven Network, along with the best Australian talent are booking their flights to Perth to take part in Australia’s biggest annual Telethon and help the people of Western Australia raise money for the kids. The 26-hour show is broadcast on Channel Seven and GWN7 throughout Western Australia. A huge variety of events and activities take place over Telethon Weekend at the "home" of Telethon, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre and across Perth at other Telethon locations. SOURCE.


One of the most memorable parts of this special occasion was the opportunity to meet my celebrity crush, Chris Hemsworth. 

Chris Hemsworth (born 11 August 1983) is an Australian actor. He is best known for his role as Thor in the Marvel Studios films Thor (2011), The Avengers (2012), and Thor: The Dark World (2013); and as Kim Hyde in the Australian TV series Home and Away (2004). SOURCE.

This snapshot was taken on the main stage of the Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre. I remember telling myself 'I will never wash my cheek again'... oops.
Memories like this I will cherish forever. 

To donate to Telethon, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment